Monday, June 13, 2011

Buying De Slingshot




You know how de cat stole your fish? I thought it was pretty funny. Follow de cat into Sera's Sundries. Sera will tell you dat her cat caught fish! You mock me cat. Then she calls her cat a genius! No fair! I should be taking de credit! Anyways Sera is in a good mood. She gives you a 1/2 bottle of milk. Drink it to restore 3 lifes! 6 lives total! I forgive your cat Sera. But de milk is not important. De bottle is! You can keep de bottle FOREVER! At Sera's Sundries Sera sells Bee Larva, Milk and de SLINGSHOT! De Slingshot costs 30 rupees. Hopefully you will dat many. I told you to collect rupees on Ordon Days PART 1. After you by de Slingshot, bring it to de kids. De kids will be so excited. They set up 7 things to shoot. 5 targets, 2 scarecrows. To use de Slingshot hold down de B-button and aim with de wii remote. Let go of de B-button to shoot. Press de A-button to cancel. Just like de hawk, move de control stick to turn. Something cool about de Slingshot is dat you can Z-target! Hold down de Z-button and an arrow will point at de enemy or thing dat you are aiming at. Press B and let go! It is way easier than aiming with de wii remote! Well dat is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment