One of de Bulbins shot Liya and another one wacked Link with their club! Then they kidnapped all de kids dat live in Ordon Village, including Liya and Epona! King Bulbin blows his horn and then takes off. A portal appears right over de spring. When Link wakes up Colin, Liya, and Epona are gone! He chases after them but a wall of twilight stands in his way. Dis is really starting to sound like a Comic book. A strange creature called a Shadow Beast pulls him in! De Triforce sign on Link's hand will start glowing! De Shadow Beast throws Link. Suddenly Link transforms into a beast (Wolf)! Down goes Link for de 2nd time! Link wakes up in some prison! He is attached to a chain so he can't go anywhere! After you move around a little bit, a strange creature will appear. Her name is Midna. I already described Midna once and I am not describing her again. Midna talks to you and then she creates a ball of energy. Then she cuts de chain with it. When de video is over de goal is to get out of de cage. In one of de corners is a wagon with crates on it. I think. After breaking it by shaking de wii remote you dig through de small gap by pressing de down arrow on de wii remote. Well, see ya. P.S. Check out de Introduction video. About every VG has one. Sonic Colors has one and I just love de music on it.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Into De Twilight PART 2
One of de Bulbins shot Liya and another one wacked Link with their club! Then they kidnapped all de kids dat live in Ordon Village, including Liya and Epona! King Bulbin blows his horn and then takes off. A portal appears right over de spring. When Link wakes up Colin, Liya, and Epona are gone! He chases after them but a wall of twilight stands in his way. Dis is really starting to sound like a Comic book. A strange creature called a Shadow Beast pulls him in! De Triforce sign on Link's hand will start glowing! De Shadow Beast throws Link. Suddenly Link transforms into a beast (Wolf)! Down goes Link for de 2nd time! Link wakes up in some prison! He is attached to a chain so he can't go anywhere! After you move around a little bit, a strange creature will appear. Her name is Midna. I already described Midna once and I am not describing her again. Midna talks to you and then she creates a ball of energy. Then she cuts de chain with it. When de video is over de goal is to get out of de cage. In one of de corners is a wagon with crates on it. I think. After breaking it by shaking de wii remote you dig through de small gap by pressing de down arrow on de wii remote. Well, see ya. P.S. Check out de Introduction video. About every VG has one. Sonic Colors has one and I just love de music on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment