
Infront of Coro is some kind of soup. It's called Nasty Soup. Light it with de lantern. When de lantern is out there is a yellow bar at de top-left corner of de screen. Dis bar drains when Link is using de Lantern. Press de B-Button to swing it. Swinging de Lantern can light torches, spider webs, and dis soup. After you light it you can scoop it with your bottle. De game usually tells you what buttons to press at de bottom of de screen. I prefer you not cause it can damage you. Full Life Damage! Now go to de cave. A plant-like enemy will pop up called a Duku Baba! Dis thing attacks by biting! If it bites you don't freak out. It will keep on doing little damage (1/4 life damage) to you until you get it off of you. Spin Attack! Running into it (literally) does 1/4 life damage. After killing it you can grab it's head and throw it. Slashing works too. Breaking it will produce seeds! A.K.A. Slingshot ammo! What De Heck! I covered so much, but all I covered was getting de Lantern from Coro, and running over to battle dat Baba! I am way too descriptive! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment